FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
ABINGDON, Va. Universal Companies is proud to acknowledge being voted Favorite Distributor in the American Spa’s 2022 Professional’s Choice Award. This marks Universal’s 18th consecutive year receiving this impressive distinction. Chief Executive Officer, Karen Short is enthusiastic about the honor. “We want to send out a big thank you to the spa industry who we are so passionate about serving! Know that we remain your dedicated partner as you rise to the challenge of meeting your customers’ ever-changing expectations,” says Short. “The fact that the votes rely on pros writing in their choice makes it especially meaningful.”
Universal Companies offers comprehensive resources to spas and salons in the products they offer, as well as education and marketing support. Some of the most significant benefits of working with Universal:
- Exclusive brands that can’t be found elsewhere, allowing businesses non-competitive choices
- Responsive, licensed customer care team available via phone or chat
- Online education through the UCo Learning Network, with CEU courses, professional development, and free marketing tools like social media posts and email templates
- Free sales consultations to bring down the cost of operations, as well as create customized business solutions
- Spa development and design work for businesses just beginning or expanding
American Spa reaches wellness leaders and decision-makers with news, business advice, research, trends, and features on the world’s top spas. Having a trusted relationship with professionals underscores the value of their write-in voting process and brings the best products, manufacturers, and industry figures the attention and credit they deserve.
About Universal Companies
For more than 40 years, Universal Companies has helped spas and salons manage and grow their businesses. As a trusted key supplier for 84,000+ active customers worldwide, we provide a full range of operational supplies, professional products and equipment through an e-commerce website, knowledgeable sales team, and convenient catalog. To enhance our customers’ success, we’ve developed exclusive brand partnerships, retail strategies, free tools and resources, plus a robust educational platform. Spa development and expansion, including award-winning design solutions, are also core components of our service offerings.
We serve individual practitioners and spas of all sizes. For more information about our company, visit www.universalcompanies.com.
Director Customer Relations
# # #